Saturday, May 3, 2014

Cat Story in the Bahamas

Bleu Kitty taking a nap in net in cockpit
Traveling with our 3-year old Persian cat, "Bleu Kitty" is fun! 

Recently while docked in a Marsh Harbor marina,
this mega yacht called Aries was parked there and I saw no one on it. The second day I decided to take Bleu out on his leach for a stroll.  It was like I was the Pied Piper.  Lots of people talked to us as we went by, and Bleu had a LOT of admirers.


Suddenly, the people on the mega yacht came out.  They told me they terribly missed their cats and came off and petted and loved on Bleu.  Then the Captain  who was over 6ft 4in tall, came out.  He looked so longingly at Bleu - - so I scooped him up and put Bleu Kitty in his arms.  Bleu was loving on him and the Captain  just beamed!  I could hardly get Bleu back!   I was hoping they would invite me on board, but no such luck....but it was pretty funny how much they swooned over our Bleu Kitty!


No comments: